- Goto Wayback Mode
- Toggle Font: Local
Our Paint release notes
Our Paint is a featureless but programmable painting program.
>>> Support via Patreon <<<↗ >>> Support via Alipay <<<How to use it | Development Log | Version History | Source code repository
Featuring:Programmable brushes Borderless canvas GPU-based painting 16bit linear canvas Color management Small executable size
File last updated on 2023/2/14
This version included the following changes since the last version:
- Supported Wacom stylus input devices through WinTab (Pressure and Tilt), with an option to choose whether to use WinTab or Windows Ink driver.
- Added brush dab iteration feature, allows triggering multiple brush dabs in one go, with the ability to discard any specific brush dab.
- New halftone brush, as a demonstration to the brush dab iteration feature.
- Fixed transparency mixing error on export.
- Stability improvements on Intel integrated graphics (For 7/8th gen Intel integrated graphics, the GPU power governor still has issues under Linux which might randomly cause complete freeze up).
- Other fixes for the issues in the repository.
File last updated on 2023/1/27
This version included experimental support for Windows operating system. If you encountered problems, please report them here↗. This version included the following changes since the last version:
- 4 new default brushes: Pen, Technical Pen, Pencil, Simple Eraser.
- Different lock radius for brushes and erasers.
- Erroneous pressure event tolerances.
- Fix smudging flickering
- Fix missing transparent layer when saving.
- Fix crashing when compositing layer tiles.
- Allow specifying OpenGL version for debugging.
- Some stability improvements for LaGUI.
You can now acquire the source code for Our Paint in my code repository↗ (Recommended).
Files last updated on 2023/01/03 17:40
- Download AppImage (Packaged with GLEW, recommended)
- Download AppImage
- Download source code | Git branch↗
Cover artist: Wu Yiming.
The first released version, with basic features like:
- Borderless canvas
- Layer and basic mixing
- Basic brushes
- Interface language switching
- Color management