Overall, this experiment has been a success. I could make similar imagery in the future in this style.→Reply to thread:
An experimental comic I did a while ago
because I just like the way EC225 looks. It described a rescue mission. There's also another earlier comic I did Flight 811.
Despite extensive air and sea searches, no remains of the nine victims lost in flight were found at sea. Multiple small body fragments and pieces of clothing were found in the Number 3 engine, indicating that at least one victim ejected from the fuselage was ingested by the engine, but whether the fragments were from one or more victims was not known.
Based on developments after it issued its original report in April 1990, the NTSB issued a superseding accident report on March 18, 1992. In this report, the NTSB determined that the probable cause of the accident was the sudden opening of the cargo door, which was attributed to improper wiring and deficiencies in the door's design. It appeared in this case that a short circuit caused an unordered rotation of the latch cams, which forced the weak locking sectors to distort and allow the rotation, thus enabling the pressure differential and aerodynamic forces to blow the door off the fuselage; ripping away the hinge fixing structure, the cabin floor, and the side fuselage skin; and causing the explosive decompression.→Reply to thread:
Comic: Flight 811
This comic is an earlier experiment than Comic: Rescuer. Found it on the hard drive, thought to share it.
The narration is referenced from Wikipedia↗。
United Airlines Flight 811 was a regularly scheduled airline flight from Los Angeles to Sydney, with intermediate stops at Honolulu and Auckland.